We will add your details to our marketing database if:
- if you make an enquiry about our goods or services online/by email;
- you buy our goods or services and do not opt out of receiving marketing communications;
- you have provided us with your contact details so that we send you details about our services;
- you have told a third party that you would like them to pass us your contact details so that we can send you updates about our goods and services;
- you have registered an account on our website and have indicated during the sign up process that you are happy to receive marketing communications.
We may send you marketing communications by email, telephone or post.
You can ask us to only send you marketing communications by particular methods (for example, you may be happy to receive emails from us but not telephone calls), about specific subjects (for example marketing case studies) or you may ask us not to send you any marketing communications at all.
We may ask you to indicate your marketing preferences when you first register an account on our website. You can check and update your current marketing preferences at any time by calling or emailing us using the details set out in the Who we are and how you can contact us section above.
We never share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.